"entry-title_mailru_css_attribute_postfix" data-mce-style="margin: 0px 0px 5px;padding: 0px;border: 0px;vertical-align: baseline;font-weight: normal;font-size: 30px;line-height: normal;color: #505050;font-variant-numeric: normal;font-variant-east-asian: normal;font-stretch: normal;font-family: georgia;" style="margin-bottom: 5px; padding: 0px; color: rgb(80, 80, 80); font-size: 30px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: normal; font-stretch: normal; font-family: georgia;">Blue tea from Thailand: the beauty and wisdom of the East.
Tourists, who visit in magic Thailand, are sure to look for blue tea there. Its unusual rich color and pleasant aroma, as well as useful properties, make it a welcome addition to the usual meal and a great gift.
What is blue Thai tea?
Strictly speaking, this is not even tea, because it consists not of leaves of a tea bush, but of leaves and flowers of a clitoris triple (or Thai orchid).Sometimes this plant is called mothy peas. The clinic is a beautiful plant with bright blue flowers, slightly reminiscent of convolvulus. Flowers of the clitoris have long been used in South-East Asia as a natural dye. In addition, the clinic has been used and used in medicine as a natural antidepressant and a means for improving blood circulation.
Buds with three leaves are collected at dawn. After the buds are dried, but not to the end: in the middle there is a part of moisture.Then the buds are oxidized and dried.
In Thailand itself, a drink from the clitoris is called "nam dok anchan".
Blue tea from Thailand, in essence, is a herbal infusion. This drink is very beautiful and fragrant. A transparent teapot with blue tea decorates any table. In addition, this tea is very useful.
Composition of blue tea
Blue tea contains important microelements (iron, phosphorus, manganese) and vitamins (B1, B2, B3, B12, C, K, E, D).
How do these components affect the human body?
- Vitamin B1 is indispensable for high-grade activity of the nervous system and for normal functioning of the gastrointestinal tract.
- Vitamin B2 is important for eye health, it normalizes metabolism, helps the body fight stress and stabilizes the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B3 normalizes blood circulation, promotes the processing of sugar and fats into energy.
- Vitamin B12 protects against obesity, strengthens immunity and prevents the development of depression.
- Vitamin C strengthens the immune system, helps the body fight free radicals (like vitamin E) and helps to increase mood.
- Vitamin K is struggling with the processes of aging.
- Vitamin D is important for skin health.
- Iron improves the structure of nails and hair, makes the skin more beautiful and healthier.
- Phosphorus can not be substituted for brain activity.
- Manganese normalizes the emotional state and strengthens the immune system.
Properties of tea
- The components of blue tea make it extremely useful.
- Blue tea promotes the purification and strengthening of blood vessels.
- This drink improves blood circulation.
- This tea is drunk to prevent eye diseases and impair vision. With systematic use, it improves eyesight and is very useful for those who spend a lot of time at the computer.
- Blue tea helps to improve the condition and mood under stress and fatigue.
- It is an excellent natural antioxidant: this drink prevents premature aging.
- Thai tea improves the condition of hair and skin.
- Blue tea helps improve memory.
How to make blue tea?
The boiling water should stand for two minutes. Then it is poured by tea petals, and after 10 seconds the water is drained off. After that, the petals are again poured with boiling water and insist 2-3 minutes. Blue tea can be drunk by itself, but can be with mint or lemon. By the way, the lemon changes the color of tea to violet and gives the drink a peculiar, pleasant taste. You can add sugar or honey to blue tea.
Thai tea is drunk both hot and cold. Freshly brewed blue tea, brewed - saturated blue.
Blue tea can be drunk all the time. If there is no allergy, then this drink has no side effects.